Search found 33 matches
I want to let you know that I am not a published author. I am far from an expert. I am giving you my view point as a reader only. I agree the other poster, only one anywhere. I didn't want to sit next to him. Anywhere, anywhere but there. But I didn't have a choice. There were four empty seats at th...
- August 24th, 2010, 6:18 pm
- Forum: Excerpts
- Topic: First Page YA: opinions on voice and technique appreciated
- Replies: 30
- Views: 5829
First I want you to know that I am not a published author. (Only a wannabe) I am going to give you my opinion as a reader. You had me until here: “I’ll be fine.” I leaned against my mom as cheesy organ music churned from the funeral parlor speakers and a woman started to sing. She warbled through th...
- August 7th, 2010, 10:21 am
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 284719