Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- November 6th, 2014, 3:42 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 312328
Title: Joshua's Island Genre: YA Fiction Word Count: 310 Only one more year of this crap, I thought as I looked out the window of the school bus. One more year and I’ll be in high school. One more year and this will all be behind me. It was the Tuesday after Labor Day, the first day of school, and I...
- November 6th, 2014, 3:29 pm
- Forum: Excerpts
- Topic: First two Chapters of "Joshua's Island"
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3796
Hello. This is my very first novel ever. I am about to send it off to an editor, and after that, I will have it self-published. The story is aimed at preteens and early teens, as the protagonists are 13 years old. It is told in the first person, from the alternating perspectives of the main male cha...