Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- September 29th, 2011, 2:18 am
- Forum: Synopses and Plot Outlines
- Topic: SYNOPSIS: Prince of Trouble - alt history/sci fi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3724
The biggest thing that I've ever heard on thinking of a plot is you have to get out of the "and then" mentality Every time there is transition it should be able to flow with a "therefore" or a "but". Stupid example. George woke up. Therefore he took a shower. But, there was a giant spider in the sho...
- September 23rd, 2011, 2:22 am
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 250397
Title: Don't Mess With Canada Genre: Humor July 8, 2017. Calcutta, India. “Black Sheep this is Uncle Tom standby while we await operational confirmation from Papa Smurf, over.” This is not a happy story. “Roger that Uncle Tom, the herd is in position and awaiting the signal, over.” This is the story...
- September 22nd, 2011, 3:57 am
- Forum: Excerpts
- Topic: Prologue - Diary of an escaped con
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1466
Instead of Germans at the time he likely would have referred to them as Fritz, Huns, Heinie, Kraut, or Boche (but that was mostly french. Maybe Jerries but that was more WWII though saw some in WWI since they did introduce the helmet style in late WWI.
First section. It's a little long. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. This is the story of Canada's attempt to kill the president and the U.S. officials incompetent attempts to stop them. Don’t Mess With Canada July 8, 2017. Calcutta, India. “Black Sheep this is Uncle Tom standby while we ...