Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- October 27th, 2010, 11:09 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your Query for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 213
- Views: 123227
The alarm Eddie Watson woke to could signal any number of things: the air conditioner overheated, a computer malfunction, another storm—problems he could fix. It turns out to be Marauders staging a raid, more perilous, but still something he can handle. He hopes. Why they’d mess with a small place i...
- October 27th, 2010, 10:20 pm
- Forum: Town Hall
- Topic: The Introduction Thread
- Replies: 620
- Views: 201422
Hi! I've been a fan of Nathan's blog for a while (wow, I think it's going on two years) but this is the first time I've joined. I write a variety of different things, YA, mysteries, fantasy, and suspense to name a few. Wow. That's really diverse. My current work is dystopian-ish and is going through...