Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- September 30th, 2010, 12:44 pm
- Forum: Writing
- Topic: The importance (and difficulty) of gestures
- Replies: 55
- Views: 24907
Thanks to 'maybegenius' for the Emotional Thesaurus! Just checked it out. I think it will be a huge help as I struggle with trying to not repeat myself and avoid using yet another cliche to express emotion.
- August 31st, 2010, 12:08 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 283212
Title: Cassie Genre: Women's Fiction/suspense “Mommy, Mommy, look at me!” Ten year old Cathy Dial skipped across the alpine meadow with her long blonde braids streaming behind her. She held her Daddy’s hand and squealed with laughter as her bright yellow kite caught the updraft and played in the mou...