Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- October 6th, 2010, 9:04 am
- Forum: Writing
- Topic: Guest Blog Tip: My Life in Publishing, A Cautionary Tale
- Replies: 0
- Views: 519
Below: A semi-fictional, semi-autobiographical case study in the pursuit of publication. MY LIFE IN PUBLISHING: A Cautionary Tale in Chronological Order Fourth Grade: Essay, “What American Freedom Means to Me,” receives award and my picture appears in the Arlington Daily News. Family is proud. Writi...
- August 9th, 2010, 2:38 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 274198
Title: The Mists of Na Crainn Genre: Middle Grade Fiction A knife of wind cut through the leaves above the girl’s head. Their shredded remnants bolted forward and so did she, running with her arms pulling at the air. “Lyric Doherty!” Had she truly heard her name being called? Lyric brushed the thoug...