Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- August 22nd, 2010, 5:47 pm
- Forum: Queries
- Topic: Query attempt for DIE AGAIN.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2492
Hi Preacher, I so totally know what you mean when you talk about getting ass-kicked by the query. I swear it's harder than writing a hundred novels! Anyway, while I agree with most of the earlier suggestions to your query, I do have to speak up and say I thought the first line of your original query...
- August 2nd, 2010, 12:07 am
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 300913
Title: INTERSECTIONS Genre: Literary fiction Word count: 249 It was my fault--the accident. No way would Win have not seen that truck coming from miles away, especially not at this intersection, where the land actually rises up a few feet above the flat prairie all around. Not if I hadn’t blown the ...