Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- July 29th, 2010, 11:21 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 311417
Title: The Vampire Gwenevieve Genre: Historical/Paranormal Fiction Words: 229 Gwenevieve turned her peridot eyes up to meet Jacques's steely gray ones. Jacques pushed the strands of Gwenevieve's stringy hair behind her right ear, his eyes locking onto hers and refusing to set them free in that old, ...
- July 29th, 2010, 11:17 pm
- Forum: Town Hall
- Topic: The Introduction Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 240720
Hi, I'm Lindsay, and I'm 20 years old. I've been writing for 11 years now; unfortunately I rarely finish a thing. My current projects are y/a literary fantasy, science fiction/mystery, and historical/paranormal fiction, though I've written general y/a fiction and horror and probably a few other thin...