Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- July 15th, 2010, 12:13 am
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 285634
Title: Grounders Genre: YA Light Science Fiction Drift wasn’t in the mood for mysteries. Or anything unexplainable. She definitely wasn’t in any mood for the too-perfect, shiny black stone half-visible through a thicket of grass at her feet. Normally a break from her regular dead-dull life thrilled ...
- July 15th, 2010, 12:07 am
- Forum: Town Hall
- Topic: The Introduction Thread
- Replies: 618
- Views: 196682
Hello Everyone! I have been lurking on Nathan's blog for about a year, and have finally decided to get brave and introduce myself. My name is Elan. I live in Vancouver. I am in the process of making babies (actual, human babies), which means I have almost no time to write. But somehow I have managed...