Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 24th, 2011, 1:28 am
- Forum: Writing
- Topic: Do you work on more than one book at a time?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 5321
Yes. I have to WIPs going right now and I find that it works for me. I get bored and having two to work on helps to keep me moving and writing. I get bored with one, I work on the other. Works great for me.
- April 24th, 2011, 1:19 am
- Forum: Self-Publishing
- Topic: Is Hardback Windowing Costing Too Many Paperback Sales?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1615
I would have to say yes, there are few people willing to spend $25 on a book. Most of those that do spend $25 on a book will do so whether there is a a paperback out or not. It is kind of ridiculous that they don't release the paper back but they release the e-book.
I think it's going to really depend upon who you query. Some agents are super nitpicky and if this isn't the *only* thing they find in there, it might just add up to a rejection. My opinion is to just stick to proper grammar and most grammarians will tell you that "alright" is not a word, no matter ...
- June 9th, 2010, 2:45 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 308485