Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 23rd, 2020, 12:42 pm
- Forum: Excerpts
- Topic: Request a Critique on my current work
- Replies: 0
- Views: 7465
Hi there. I've been stuck on this storyline for around a year now, and I seem to progress halfway, and come back to edit out the old version and i end up writing a completely new version of the same story. I'll post the first chapter here, and i hope i get some critiques on my work. Thanks in advanc...
- March 27th, 2020, 11:44 am
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: NEW - Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 102
- Views: 58052
Name: [Undecided] Genre: Fantasy, Adventure Tripping again was the last thing she wanted. Another moss covered tree root failed her. In a forest of such proportions, Lassa struggled to find a suitable footing. Losing track on the way was frustrating, and now that she reached the cohort, her cohort, ...