Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- January 6th, 2020, 1:44 pm
- Forum: Queries
- Topic: The Sensory Garden - Literary/Women's Fiction
- Replies: 3
- Views: 400
- don't need to use so many proper names. Really just Helen's. - can you make the stakes bigger than not being able to pay mortgage - how it will effect Helen as a person/emotionally - don't need paragraph about current situation in Australia - don't give away the ending - leave us wanting more - do...
- December 27th, 2019, 12:41 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: NEW - Nominate Your Query for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 31
- Views: 17675
Dear Agent’s Name: Ardent is women’s fiction complete at 80,000 words. It is a story of wild versus urban, woven with magic like the writing of Gail Anderson-Dargatz and Juliet Marillier. Cassidy isn’t afraid of nights alone in the wilderness when she’s roamed away from their little farm. She’s afra...