Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- October 29th, 2010, 5:01 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 720
- Views: 286273
Title: We Can Reach Our Destination Genre: YA (speculative future) 2086 March One Saturday, Archie was finishing breakfast with his mother when a big cream-colored envelope smacked down on the center of the kitchen table, jingling the forks on their plates. Archie's father, who had tossed it there, ...
- April 19th, 2010, 12:01 pm
- Forum: Writing
- Topic: New Ideas Interrupting Current Work
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6369
I've accepted this as part of my normal process. I usually think about a given writing project for at least two years before starting to write it, accumulating notes on the backs of receipts, on scrap paper while I'm cooking or 15 minutes after I go to bed. I have a standing file on my desk that act...