Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- August 18th, 2019, 8:30 pm
- Forum: Writing
- Topic: What are your biggest pet peeves on first chapters?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 138
What are red flags for you in a submitted novel's first chapter? Are there any things that irritate you?
- August 18th, 2019, 8:21 pm
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: NEW - Nominate Your First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 46
- Views: 22622
Title: Discover Genre: YA Fantasy Astral was one tail-flick past the boundary, one metre beyond safety. By now most Mers would have drifted into the rooms they were meant to be in, and only rushing servants and nobles too proud to bolt would remain in the Castle’s sprawling corridors. He listened fo...
- August 18th, 2019, 8:17 pm
- Forum: Town Hall
- Topic: The Introduction Thread
- Replies: 618
- Views: 193892
Hello Craig! Thanks for starting the thread. :) I'm a fellow newbie and have just stumbled across this forum and Nathan's blog a few days ago. Good luck with finishing your novel! The hopeful dystopian novel you're writing seems fascinating. (I want to read it now to see how you made a typically sor...