Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- July 31st, 2010, 10:53 am
- Forum: Writing
- Topic: Oh delete, you're so tempting
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5319
Don't delete. Whatever you do, do NOT delete. I had this problem once when I had major writer's block. I had found everything I had written to be horrible and just deleted them. Now, however, I wish I hadn't because I find myself wanting to see what I had written and if anything is usable. Bottom li...
- June 20th, 2010, 12:50 am
- Forum: Nominate Your Query or First Page for a Critique on the Blog
- Topic: Nominate Your Query for a Critique on the Blog
- Replies: 213
- Views: 133165
Thank you so much for the opportunity. Hope I'm not too late and here goes nothing: Dear Mr. Bransford, When Jasmine Waide wakes up in the afterlife after her murder with only the memory of her name and dreams of her past, she is immediately forced to take sides in the war for succession of the thre...