Where do you get your story ideas?

The writing process, writing advice, and updates on your work in progress
brezzsent

Re: Where do you get your story ideas?

Post by brezzsent » August 21st, 2023, 4:09 am

I'm a channeler. The characters come to me, and I build things around them. I'm also inspired by everything around me, and I do mean everything. From footprints to fuzzy inkpens, I can write a story.
whatsapp mod
watch tv series

Primrose44

Post by Primrose44 » February 2nd, 2024, 6:02 am

Mostly, I get story ideas from reading other authors' work. As I roll through the storyline, I create new imaginations, jot some points down and later use the details to craft a story.

Also, I get story ideas from my experiences. Some situations are too good/bad to forget. So, I brainstorm ideas from what I've gone through then create a story to speak to people who have probably had similar experiences.

Preethi

Post by Preethi » February 18th, 2024, 9:45 pm

Primrose44 wrote: February 2nd, 2024, 6:02 am Mostly, I get story ideas from reading other authors' work. As I roll through the storyline, I create new imaginations, jot some points down and later use the details to craft a story.

Also, I get story ideas from my experiences. Some situations are too good/bad to forget. So, I brainstorm ideas from what I've gone through then create a story to speak to people who have probably had similar experiences.
That's an excellent way to generate tale ideas! Drawing inspiration from other authors' works and personal experiences enhances the depth and authenticity of your tale. It's fantastic how you combine creativity with real-life experiences to create narratives that speak to readers on a deeper level. Keep the creative energies flowing!