Beta readers for fun, fated mates contemporary romance

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
ellyaisling

Beta readers for fun, fated mates contemporary romance

Post by ellyaisling » June 23rd, 2023, 12:29 am

Hi, I'm seeking romance beta readers for my latest (complete/89000 words) M/F contemporary - DATE ME, I DARE YOU

TROPES: fated mates, fake dating, instalove/love at first sight, business partners

BLURB: WHEN LOVE OUTSMARTS, IT DOES THE UNTHINKABLE...

Poppy Sheridan is a dating self-saboteur, unbending in her pursuit of Mr. Perfect, but aren’t most psychologists-turned-techpreneurs too clued-in for ordinary love?

While she’s building her business and awaiting her fated mate to drop from the heavens, investor Brennen Haynes touches down. He’s the kind of funding angel Poppy needs, but to secure his backing, she has to beta-test her latest invention – a daring romance app with an instalove guarantee – with him.

Outplaying charming Brennen and her own algorithm across five dates should be easy if she can keep their real chemistry at bay.

Brennen is exactly the dream guy Poppy subliminally invented the app to find, so their sexier-than-it-should-be experiment is a masterclass in falling in love with Brennen Haynes five times over.

---------

Open to critiquing queries/syns/subs/opening chapters for new or established authors, OR beta reading for established romance, chicklit and women's fiction authors.

xx Elly
ellyaislingbooks@gmail.com

Attachments
Cover DATE ME, I DARE YOU Elly Aisling
Cover DATE ME, I DARE YOU Elly Aisling
DATE ME Cover medium-01.jpeg (254.95 KiB) Viewed 1783 times