I've heard back from almost everyone with their email address, so I'm going to send out an email to everyone who said YES or MAYBE with a short little survey asking for date recommendations in particular, and also a few other questions to help guide us on our next steps. I would like to reiterate what Margo said above in that if we go later than the first week of March the prices start to go up and if we go over a weekend, no matter what dates we decide on, we will be paying much
more. So keep that in mind. We were looking at staying at the Luxor because their prices are a little better, it's a GREAT hotel, and has lots of great meeting space we can use.
I'm going to be away this weekend (heading to a sci-fi convention! YAY!) and I may not get this email out until sunday night, although I expect some downtime at the convention so I might send it out earlier than sunday. I'm still trying to finish my steampunk costume for the convention, so I doubt I'll get it out earlier. So EXPECT the email to show up on Sunday night and be pleasantly surprised if it comes sooner If you didn't give me your email address because I didn't ask you or you didn't see my PM, please PM it to me so I can include you in the survey.
If you never indicated that you were definitely coming or maybe coming, I did not send you a request. If you know now that you are one of those two groups, PM me. I anticipate that within a week or so we will have our decision as to WHEN our little BransforumFest will be and anyone who decides to join us after this point will have to work within the decision we make as a group.