JACOB WONDERBAR AND THE COSMIC SPACE KAPOW

Recommendations, discussions, and odes to your favorites
sjp

Re: JACOB WONDERBAR AND THE COSMIC SPACE KAPOW

Post by sjp » December 11th, 2009, 4:22 pm

"Ha! Yeah, maybe I'll make a t-shirt out of it. Merch!!"

In jest, many a good word has been spoken:

"At Two Dollar Radio, in order to keep our book line pure and generate some alternative revenue to help subsidize the adventurous voices we elect to publish, we sell tee shirts."

Eric Obenauf
Editor in chief and Publisher of Two Dollar Radio.
Posted: December 8, 2009 01:32 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-oben ... 84313.html

Holly

Post by Holly » December 21st, 2009, 11:04 pm

Nathan, have you thought about selling autographed copies from your website? Or would this drive you bananas?

Nathan Bransford

Post by Nathan Bransford » December 22nd, 2009, 11:24 am

Holly wrote:Nathan, have you thought about selling autographed copies from your website? Or would this drive you bananas?
Maybe! I don't know how the mechanics would work, but it's something to put on the list of marketing ideas. Of course, I can't even imagine WONDERBAR in book form yet as it its current form is "the pile of words I'm trying to wrestle into shape on my computer."

Jaime

Post by Jaime » December 23rd, 2009, 12:21 am

Personally, I can't read "Kapow" without yelling it in my head, exclamation or no exclamation.

But I play too many video games. I can't hear the word "Falcon" without adding "PUNCH!" onto it, care of Mario Smash Bros.

Wait . . . did someone just call me a geek???

Holly

Post by Holly » December 23rd, 2009, 6:48 am

Nathan Bransford wrote:
Holly wrote:Nathan, have you thought about selling autographed copies from your website? Or would this drive you bananas?
Maybe! I don't know how the mechanics would work, but it's something to put on the list of marketing ideas. Of course, I can't even imagine WONDERBAR in book form yet as it its current form is "the pile of words I'm trying to wrestle into shape on my computer."
You could put a short video of yourself reading WONDERBAR on your website, plus a link to Amazon.

PayPal and autographed copies would be cool... but you don't want to end up with a basement full of books and your cousins Elroy and Elmo down there stuffing envelopes.

RiayNight

Post by RiayNight » December 26th, 2009, 9:20 pm

Though this is way below my age level as far as books go, I can't wait to give this a read and get a feel for Nathan's writing style! :)