6 Tricks To Be A Successful Blogger

Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and promoting your book on the Internet
longknife

6 Tricks To Be A Successful Blogger

Post by longknife » March 20th, 2013, 5:30 pm

What does it mean to be a successful blogger? Is this a person whose blog has thousands of readers? Or maybe this is the one, who does blogging not for a hobby but for making money? Anyway, every blogger wants to be recognizable and successful, so, he is ready to do everything to make his blog one of the best on the web.

Interesting and useful articles of your blog are not enough to make it really good and popular. The work of your blog should be optimized, and you should constantly work on it.

These 6 tricks will help you become successful in blogging.
Read more at http://www.webmaster-success.com/6-tric ... p3XjiDu.99
Drop by Father Serra's Legacy http://msgdaleday.blogspot.com. Comments always eagerly awaited - but only if you find the item interesting enough to respond to.

Kristina

Re: 6 Tricks To Be A Successful Blogger

Post by Kristina » March 24th, 2013, 5:47 pm

Thanks for sharing!

longknife

Post by longknife » June 1st, 2013, 8:21 pm

Emmett wrote:Hi Longknife,
Thanks for sharing helpful link on tricks to be a successful blogger and will certainly keep these tricks in mind as planning to have blogs in next month to get traffic and to earn more.
Well, like a lot of things lately, I'm WAY behind on my schedule for getting things done.

Fell and broke the Radius of my writing hand and have learned how to do everything left-handed. Got the cast off and just stopped using the brace so I'm back to working on finishing Book Four of Father Serra's Legacy. I'm even going to try to start posting on both of my blogs again.
Drop by Father Serra's Legacy http://msgdaleday.blogspot.com. Comments always eagerly awaited - but only if you find the item interesting enough to respond to.

HarisonHubert55

Post by HarisonHubert55 » October 29th, 2013, 4:41 am

Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!

hesperus_lux

Post by hesperus_lux » February 6th, 2014, 2:25 pm

I have recently decided to start writing tutorials. I have done this sort of thing informally before, and had a lot of fun doing so, but now that I am thinking of submitting to sites that have rigorous standards I find myself procrastinating with other work. :|

oh well. I'll get into it soon. Thanks for the article!
“Nothing is exactly as it seems, nor is it otherwise.”
- Alan Watts