Meredith Barnes Contest

Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and promoting your book on the Internet
CharleeVale

Meredith Barnes Contest

Post by CharleeVale » February 6th, 2012, 1:36 am

Hey guys!

So I don't know if you guys saw the contest that Meredith Barnes was running a little while ago about free query critiques?

Well, she's at it again with a MS critique and a skype call! and I would love to win! I usually don't do this, but I'm asking for your help. If you could go like THE MARIA PARADOX on FB, and follow them on twitter and let me know, I'd appreciate it! Links below.

The contest is supporting her clients' new book THE MARIA PARADOX.

Here is the press release: "THE MARIA PARADOX, written by Drs. Rosa Gil and Carmen Vazquez, is a unique self-help guide for Hispanic women and the men who love them.

The authors challenge the machismo-reinforcing idea of “marianismo,” a centuries-old belief system that in effect tells Latinas: "Don't forget a woman's subservient place; never put your own needs first; sex is for making babies.”

Filled with self-help exercises, this clearly written manual offers practical advice on how to build support networks, overcome passivity, forge career paths, change or get out of abusive relationships and increase sexual fulfillment.

Filled with real-life success stories and wise, compassionate advice, THE MARIA PARADOX details how Latinas can enjoy the best of both worlds.

The book can be purchased from all major online retailers. The authors can also be found on Twitter and on Facebook."

FB: http://www.facebook.com/MariaParadox

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/TheMariaParadox

CV

Mira

Re: Meredith Barnes Contest

Post by Mira » February 6th, 2012, 4:11 pm

Charlee - I'm not on Facebook or Twitter!! But you have my full support! :)

Good luck!!