HUGE List of SF/F Authors Who Blog!

Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and promoting your book on the Internet
Rachel Ventura

HUGE List of SF/F Authors Who Blog!

Post by Rachel Ventura » October 27th, 2011, 2:11 am

http://www.sfsignal.com/archives/2005/0 ... -who-blog/

Granted, this list is (gasp) 6 1/2 years old (6,656 years in computer-ese)*, and I haven't had time to go through each one to see if the blogs are still updated regularly. Still, regardless of how accurate the article is today, this is still a humongous list.

I would think that since SF/F carries with it an element of forward momentum into the unknown and transcends the limits of human imagination, that authors in this genre might be more inclined to embrace changes in technology -- even if so many of the changes we've seen take a lot of the "fiction" out of "science fiction"!

I nominate this list for inclusion on Mr. Bransford's own blog. There is another article from MediaBistro with a big list of authors (some published, some not) on the new Google Plus network, and Mr. Bransford is one of them -- as is our own Charlee Vale.

Just thought I'd pass this along while I ponder my own prospects for treading into these unfamiliar digital waters... :)

---

*6.5 x 1,024 = 6,656 -- 1,024 is the number used to calculate a single unit of data in computer lingo. 1,024 bits is 1 byte, 1,024 bytes is a kilobyte, on and on until you get to 1,024 Googlebytes, which apparently doesn't exist yet...but someday, it probably will. :ugeek: