Questions about blogspot.com

Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and promoting your book on the Internet
longknife

Questions about blogspot.com

Post by longknife » March 7th, 2011, 12:41 pm

I hope there's someone out there who can help me.

First, the picture on my main page is waaaaaay too big. I want to reduce it to a manageable size.

Is there a way to stop email notifications when someone posts a comment? I certainly want them but will get to them when I lot onto the blog.

Thanks loads.

Oh yeah! If you visit the blog - and you're more than welcome - and you see something that needs to be corrected, let me know [and tell me how to fix it!].

Margo

Re: Questions about blogspot.com

Post by Margo » March 7th, 2011, 1:29 pm

Hey there. I don't know how to resize the photo, but I can tell you how to make those links clickable like I mentioned in the comment -- if you like. I didn't want to assume A) you didn't know how or B) you'd want to change it simply because I suggested it.
Urban fantasy, epic fantasy, and hot Norse elves. http://margolerwill.blogspot.com/

longknife

Post by longknife » March 7th, 2011, 1:38 pm

I found a way to remove it and make it part of my profile.

Polenth

Post by Polenth » March 12th, 2011, 10:36 pm

To get rid of email comments...

1. If you go to blogger.com whilst you're signed in, you should see your blog listed (this is the blogger dashboard). There are a number of links under your blog name such as comments, settings, stats, etc. Click on 'settings'.

2. You'll now have a screen where the settings tab is selected, and there a bunch of little links in a row under it. They say things like basic, publishing, formatting, comments and archiving. You need to click 'comments' from list line of links - not from the tabs at the top.

3. Scroll right down to the bottom. There's a box with the label 'Comment Notification Email'. Delete anything in that box.

4. Click the 'save settings' button at the bottom of the page.
Polenth
* Nothing * Blog * Twitter * Facebook *