Mr. Bransford, your experience with Social Media?

Questions for the resident (former) agent
Rachel Ventura

Mr. Bransford, your experience with Social Media?

Post by Rachel Ventura » October 2nd, 2011, 6:50 pm

...do you find it time-consuming and that it distracts you from "writing" writing? (The full question wouldn't fit in the subject line.)

If not, I think you should write a NF book on Social Media for Writers. I think a lot of people would find it very helpful (and it would probably sell really well, too). And I have to commend you anyway on somehow managing to maintain a regular blog, a Tumblr, a Twitter, a FB, a job at CNet, a mod position at your own forum and completing a book, not to mention whatever else is yours to do during the day. (I wish I could live in SF, too, because if Scott McKenzie is right, there are lots of gentle people there.) 8-)

I figured since this was the Ask Nathan board that I'd "query" your opinion on the matter. :) And of course, the burning question is, how do you do it? :D

Nathan Bransford

Re: Mr. Bransford, your experience with Social Media?

Post by Nathan Bransford » October 7th, 2011, 1:15 am

Thanks! There are weeks (like this one) where it's really hard to keep up with everything. I am able to stay on top of my writing, but it hasn't been lending much time for consistent blogging. Hoping to post on this soon!