I have a few of them hanging around my head, but I have no idea how life is going to look this year. Here they are, separated by WIP. White Echoes
1. Finish Draft 5. I have 30k to go.
2. Edit Draft 5 from beginning to end (or, do Draft 6)Eau trouble
AKA the French WIP
1. Finish the first draft. I have about 20k to go.
2. Submit this project to a mentorship program (deadline 1st March)
3. Revise the whole thing with or without the mentor. Edingher
1. Replan the novel.
2. Write Draft 2 as NaNoWriMo 2013Others
1. Start writing short/novellas. I want to get better at this length, too.
As you can see, I'm getting ambitious with my goals. The truth is that I have no idea what I'll do this year, in what order, how much time I'll have. After May, the way my life will head is a complete mystery (oooh, thrilling!) I'll do what I can!