How do terrible books get published?

The writing process, writing advice, and updates on your work in progress
Fenris

Re: How do terrible books get published?

Post by Fenris » December 7th, 2010, 11:08 am

Cookie wrote:Your welcome. Now go build a chocolate book fort and revel in its chocolately goodness. ;)
[cry of dismay] I don't have enough chocolate! Maybe I'll get marshmallows and build a s'more fort... :D
Hi, my name's Fenris. I'm a thousand-year-old monster who's broken free to destroy the world. Your kids will love me!

Cookie

Post by Cookie » December 7th, 2010, 11:10 am

Fenris wrote:
Cookie wrote:Your welcome. Now go build a chocolate book fort and revel in its chocolately goodness. ;)
[cry of dismay] I don't have enough chocolate! Maybe I'll get marshmallows and build a s'more fort... :D
That is even awesomer!

Watcher55

Post by Watcher55 » December 7th, 2010, 11:12 am

Talk about devouring literature and a ravenous hunger for knowledge - kinda adds a whole new perspective.

Margo

Post by Margo » December 7th, 2010, 11:31 am

As the only member of this forum with public works and planning experience (so far as I know), I am afraid I must insist on reviewing the plans and specs for all edible forts. To be certain only the highest quality building materials are used, I will need to take core samples with my spoon...er engineering tools. I think I should also do site inspections and issue permits for a small permit fee, payable in chocolate.
Urban fantasy, epic fantasy, and hot Norse elves. http://margolerwill.blogspot.com/

J. T. SHEA

Post by J. T. SHEA » December 7th, 2010, 3:06 pm

Margo, I think Harold Bloom wrote a limp-wristed Edgar Allan Poe pastiche called THE BONELESS HAND.

I doubt Cheekychook would have planning code problems, since the chocolate book fort would probably be classified as a temporary structure. VERY temporary if I had it.