Ghost Town

New member introductions, suggestions for the Forums, questions about posting, and important announcements.
Mark.W.Carson

Ghost Town

Post by Mark.W.Carson » April 25th, 2012, 7:48 am

Ok,

What's going on? This place has slowed down something awful. What can we do to bring some life back here :). I'm all revved up, getting my writing going and now there are so few people posting excerpts, or new stuff. Is this normal?

Sommer Leigh

Re: Ghost Town

Post by Sommer Leigh » April 25th, 2012, 8:16 am

The Writing forum area has been active, same with the Procrastination area. It goes in waves and right now people are finishing up classes. I bet at the end of May/beginning of June we'll see another upswing in content.
May the word counts be ever in your favor. http://www.sommerleigh.com
Be nice, or I get out the Tesla cannon.

Mira

Post by Mira » April 25th, 2012, 2:00 pm

Hi Mark,

Yes, I have the same concerns. I do think it somewhat goes in waves, possibly because of school and such, and definitely the forums get more active when Nathan links them on the blog.

But I'd love to have more activity here too! I really enjoy the forums, and it would be fun to see more happening here.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm totally up for it. Thanks, Mark, for posting about this and opening it for discussion.

LizV

Post by LizV » July 6th, 2012, 11:46 am

New user here... I've been lurking for a while, thinking that this looked like a cool forum but there was so little activity that it wasn't worth registering. But if there's interest in livening things up, I'll jump in and see how the water feels.

Probably should do a proper newbie post... /wanders off to newbie thread/