The Introduction Thread

New member introductions, suggestions for the Forums, questions about posting, and important announcements.

Bryanj62

Post by Bryanj62 » April 13th, 2017, 8:35 pm

Hey Everyone,

Thought I'd stop by and say hi. I'm from Western Oregon. I was born and raised in Western Washington up near Canada. I've got a book near complete and three more in the works. Hope to hang out with all of you and learn as much as I can.

Bryan

Creative Thoughts

New In Town

Post by Creative Thoughts » April 15th, 2017, 2:25 pm

Hello Everyone,

We are a new service and we thought we would introduce ourselves and get more information about what authors are looking for in their ghostwriter.

We started as industry insiders and we have gathered a wonderful team of seasoned writers and editors. Our team goal is to facilitate communication between our writers and the client so that when the author receives their word, they see their vision come to life.

It goes without saying that we would love for you to visit our website and keep an eye out for our blog. Our main goal here though is to engage in conversations with authors and publishers in order to learn more about their needs and goals and what they currently aren't able to find in ghostwriting services.

We look forward to joining the conversation.

Best,
Creative Thoughts Unlimited