Looking for dedicated CPs. General fiction, young adufantasy

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
writerbugg

Looking for dedicated CPs. General fiction, young adufantasy

Post by writerbugg » April 12th, 2013, 3:15 am

Hello,

Like everyone else posting here, I'm a fledgling writer that is looking for people to partner with to swap writing. I'm hoping to find dedicated people to help critique, encourage and motivate.

I tend to write short, sometimes silly pieces of general fiction. I also do a bit of romance. In the near future I would like to try my hand at young adult fiction.

I would prefer people who write the same things, however, as long as you write fiction, I'm quite happy to partner with you.

Other than that, I only want to humbly put here that I'm looking for dedicated people to form a long and lasting partnership. Flexibility in our schedules is more than fine, however, I only ask that we both agree to send no less than one piece of writing a week. I have tried to buddyup with writing partners in the past, and it wound up not working because both of us were procrastinators. I want to avoid that this time so that we both feel happy and motivated to meet up each week.

Please drop me a line if interested.
Writerbugg

Skyless16

Re: Looking for dedicated CPs. General fiction, young adufantasy

Post by Skyless16 » November 24th, 2013, 1:01 pm

This is a really interesting idea! So it's basically for practice? We just write a short story or something and let each other read and critique it? I'd love to do that. I prefer to write YA fantasy as well, though anything fiction is fine.