Need a Critique Partner for a Fantasy YA Book!

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
careydimple33

Need a Critique Partner for a Fantasy YA Book!

Post by careydimple33 » January 3rd, 2013, 9:56 pm

Hey guys! So I am a first time writer and I am looking for a critique partner for my first novel, called Spark.

It is finished! And I am currently working through editing (I have no idea what I'm doing with this), but I thought it might be a little less frustrating if I had someone gave me their opinions on my story.

Like I said, it's called Spark and it's in the Fantasy genre and YA book. It's told in first person, and it follows the story of a girl named Amelia. She doesn't know much about herself and she has a really bad past, but she is sent through this journey in a world she didn't even know existed. In this world she turns out to be a part of this four girl group who can all control a different element, called the Elementals. But there is an evil dictator in the Supernatural world, where all mythical creatures live together, who is much hated but very powerful. Amelia learns she is the sign the other girls have been waiting for to start a revolution. The whole book is about self-discovery and how a person can grow and what really matters in the world.

So, if you're interested! Please post on this forum and we can do a little swap de swap :)

Ifeoma

Re: Need a Critique Partner for a Fantasy YA Book!

Post by Ifeoma » January 8th, 2013, 12:12 am

We can try it out :) I just finished with my YA fantasy book and wondering what to do with editing. I'm a first-time writer too.