CP for Women's Fiction

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
arush

CP for Women's Fiction

Post by arush » September 9th, 2012, 1:08 am

Hi! I'm looking for someone to critique my women's fiction manuscript. It's roughly 85,000 words. The story's premise is as follows.

Charlotte is a literary sensation desperate to match her debut success, so desperate in fact, she accepts an offer from Connor Owens, an annoyingly sharp-mouthed business tycoon, who just might be the cure for her creative drought and crumbling marriage. Their playful banter quickly transforms into a reckless emotional affair that could end in disaster if Charlotte's husband, Ethan, discovers it. Connor isn't interested in sharing Charlotte however so he the fate of her marriage into his own hands. An intense face-off with Ethan ensues, and just when it seems Connor might win Charlotte over, a revelation rocks their relationship and sends her on a journey to liberate herself from a past that jeopardizes more than just her happiness.

I'd be happy to critique in return, preferably in women's fiction, romance or young adult.

If you're interested, please reply!! Thanks!

mamajess

Re: CP for Women's Fiction

Post by mamajess » October 12th, 2012, 9:58 pm

Hello, I am looking for a crit partner as well. My novel is just over 116,000, but as I continuously edit, I'm trying to get the word count down. I've labelled it as a commercial fiction romance, but I don't know if I'm happy with this genre. Anyways, please let me know if you're interested. Thanks :)