Seeking critique partner for Thriller.

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
Preacher

Seeking critique partner for Thriller.

Post by Preacher » April 5th, 2011, 1:12 pm

I am working on my first thriller, PREACHER'S BLOOD, and am looking for a critique partner. I am only about 30k into the story.

Falls Apart

Re: Seeking critique partner for Thriller.

Post by Falls Apart » May 9th, 2011, 7:22 pm

If you're still looking, I've got a (very) recently completed YA Horror. Want to exchange first chapters to see if we're a good fit?

Preacher

Post by Preacher » May 10th, 2011, 1:15 pm

Sounds like an idea to me. My manuscript is not complete, i am only about 40k in but if you want to do the exchange i am game. Message me mwith some details on how you would like to proceed.

lhowell

Post by lhowell » June 3rd, 2011, 1:52 pm

I am working on my first thriller, THE ENGRAM, and am looking for a critique partner. I am only about 40k into the story.

msugar

Post by msugar » November 15th, 2011, 6:36 am

I realize most of you posted your request for critique partners a while back. I am new to this forum. I am looking for a critique partner for a legal thriller and am willing to critique your work. I have finished my first draft, it is very rough, but I would love feedback. I am a lawyer and an avid reader of thrillers, mystery and suspense, but can critique other genres as well