Looking for critique partner

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
ZitaHarrison

Looking for critique partner

Post by ZitaHarrison » August 15th, 2017, 5:33 pm

Hi, I have a Gothic romance of around 70,000 wds and am looking for someone to form a critique partnership with. I have one self published book, a Masters in English Lit, have taught high school English and edited a college thesis, so I have experience reading other people's work and giving polite, constructive feedback. Please contact me at z@zitaharrison.com if you're interested. Thanks and I look forward to chatting.

Zita Harrison

smcornelius

Re: Looking for critique partner

Post by smcornelius » October 22nd, 2017, 4:22 pm

Hi Zita. Saw your post and was wondering if you've found a critique partner? I've a contemporary romance completed around 80k words. it's been published as e-book on Amazon but am still working on it to shape it up before I look into getting printed copies done. Previously I've some writing experience as a travel writer for a tourism magazine and website. I've always loved writing and reading and giving / receiving honest timely feedback. Let me know if you're interested. Cheers!