Let´s critique TOGETHER!

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
mjmoon

Let´s critique TOGETHER!

Post by mjmoon » February 4th, 2017, 10:14 am

Hi everyone,

I´m new on here - just joined today and looking forward to reaching out to writers who write middle grade (9-12) fiction. I love creating stories and I have a passion for reaching out to children with problems.
I am forty years, female and a secondary school teacher. I love working with teenagers - oh YES! but they also have many problems. My book is the second in a mini-series which intends to provide a conduit for teenage angst and solutions for teens (and pre-teens) who need a boost.

I have written a novel of 30,000 called THE GIRL WITH A TWIRL. It´s about a plump girl who loves dancing but just can´t get a partner. She dreams of finding a dancing superhero and suddenly meets a mysterious person who transforms her world. She thinks she has hit the jackpot and her confidence soars. But who is the mystery man who dances like lightening?

It might seem ridiculous but I´m looking to reach out to a fellow writer who I could have a `writing spark´ with so we can work together and hopefully triumph together!
Perhaps you could be my lucky charm?
MJMOON