Romance writer seeks critique partner

Critique partners are worth their weight in gold. So (checking financial page) like $20,000 a pound.
SilviaShine

Romance writer seeks critique partner

Post by SilviaShine » October 18th, 2016, 6:04 am

Hi.
I'm a romance writer and seeking a CP. I'm a busy writer and write on daily basis, and so should you. I could really do with another writer to talk to, work with word structure, characterization and franchising either as a co-author or a CP. I'm interested in working with someone who are serious about publishing, either traditional or self publish. You must have an active email address, Microsoft Word and use Skype once in a while.

My background
I am a Scandinavian storyteller/photographer/designer/writer/social media expert who now have decided to write my own stories and self publish them. The last 8 years I have done regular workshops in storytelling for Corporations, NGO's and individuals in Europe and believe I can combine that with creative writing and publishing. English is not my native language, unfortunately, but I speak and write fluently and read books in english on a weekly basis, both fiction and non-fiction. I may have some syntax and grammar errors.

My projects
I am an unpublished writer, but have been writing all kinds of stories for 25 years. I am particulary experienced in writing screenplays for film, creative collaborations and critique both giving and receiving. Right now I am working on a historical romance novella from Old Norse about a shieldmaid called Eyvor. This story is a mix of history, norse mythology and romance.

Contact
Feel free to ask questions about my writing and about me in general; if it helps you understand who I am, please give it a shot. I've just created a blog https://silviashineblog.wordpress.com where you can learn a bit more about me.

I would like a bit of background info about you. How often do you write and have you published books before? Do you have a website?
What are your five favorite books/authors?
A bit of info on your writing style would be nice; feel free to attach any writing pieces to your email if you're comfortable to do so.
To know what you expect from our conversation would also be nice.

Contact me at silviashinewriter(a)gmail.com

Love, Silvia.